Trend-Driven Innovation: Beat Accelerating Customer Expectations
Посмотреть товар на Amazon.com
Beat accelerating customer expectations.
Every business leader, entrepreneur, innovator, and marketer wants to know where customers are headed. The problem? The received wisdom on how to find out is wrong.
In this startling new book, the team at TrendWatching share a powerful, counter-intuitive truth: to discover what people want next, stop looking at customers and start looking at businesses. That means learning how to draw powerful insights from the way leading brands and disruptive startups—from Apple to Uber, Chipotle to Patagonia—redefine customer expectations.
Sharing the secrets that have led thousands of the world's most successful brands and agencies to rely on TrendWatching for over a decade, Trend-Driven Innovation is the book that will reconfigure your view of the business world forever.
- How to spot emerging trends using three crucial building blocks, and how to recognize the expectation gaps that herald opportunity.
- Why most professionals focus on precisely the wrong trends and innovations, and how to avoid this.
- How to turn trends and insights into innovations that customers will love.
- Publication Date: 2015-10-05
- Publisher: Wiley
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Wiley
- Binding: Paperback, 368 pages
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 760L x 80W x 790H
- Weight: 0
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 795L x 795W x 87H
- Weight: 163
- List Price: $32.00
- ISBN: 1119076315
- ASIN: 1119076315
- X: The Experience When Business Meets Design
- Mapping Experiences: A Complete Guide to Creating Value through Journeys, Blueprints, and Diagrams
- Design a Better Business: New Tools, Skills, and Mindset for Strategy and Innovation
- The Art of Opportunity: How to Build Growth and Ventures Through Strategic Innovation and Visual Thinking
- The Service Innovation Handbook: Action-oriented Creative Thinking Toolkit for Service Organizations
- Small Data: The Tiny Clues That Uncover Huge Trends
- This is Service Design Thinking: Basics, Tools, Cases
- Service Design for Business: A Practical Guide to Optimizing the Customer Experience
- The User's Journey: Storymapping Products That People Love
- Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days